The cancer which starts in the tissues of breast is called breast cancer. There are two types of breast cancer- Ductal carcinoma and Lobular carcinoma. Even in some cases, breast cancer starts in some other areas of the breast. Breast cancer may be noninvasive or invasive. Invasive means it has spread from the milk duct or lobule to other tissues of breasts. On the other hand, noninvasive means it has not yet invaded other tissues of breasts. Many breast cancers are sensitive to the hormone estrogen and it means estrogen can helps the breast cancer tumor to grow. In some cases, gene helps the cancer cells to divide, grow or repair themselves.
Causes- 1 out of every 8 women is diagnosed with breast cancer and there are so many risk factors of this. Some of them are:
1. Age and gender– When you get older the risk of having breast cancer increases with the age. Even most advanced cases are found in the women who are 50 years old or more. Even women are much more likely to have breast cancer compared to men.
2. Genes– Genes also plays important role in development of breast cancer. The most common genes defects are found in BRCA1 and BRCA2. They produce proteins which help to make a protection sheet against cancer. If the parent have the breast cancer then it is possible the defective gene passes to you too. Then the risk increases.
3. Menstrual Cycle– Girls whose menstrual cycle started before the age of 12 or the menopause late after the age of 55 then the risk increases.
Symptoms- Generally the problem has no particular symptom but regular breast examination is what which can save you from the problem. Some of the other symptoms which can be diagnosed easily at home are: fluid coming from the nipple, it can even bloody, of green color, yellow or look likes pus. If having a lump in breast or in the armpit that is hard which has uneven edges and usually doesn’t hurt. Size of breast changes. The changes can be even in shape of the breast or in nipple. Men can also get breast cancer and they may have some symptoms like skin ulcers, bone pain, weight loss, breast pain or discomfort and swelling on one arm.
Super Foods helps to fight Breast cancer
1. Choose Fruits but Carefully– High calorie fruits should not be taken. Choose dark colored fruit in diet as they are best for you. You can choose berries, red grapes, and peaches, raisins in place of apples or bananas. In breakfast, try to have fruits as it absorbs nutrients of the fruit.
2. Vegetables– Fresh vegetables are key to fight with the cancer symptoms. Also, to get the best from the vegetable, they should be cooked in olive oil. Spinach and kale have ability to fight with so many diseases so; try to include them in your diet. You can also try other veggies like carrots, tomatoes, pumpkin, broccoli and beetroot as they rich in carotenoid and believed best ones to fight with cancer cells.
3. Limit down Dairy Intake- All dairy items have good amount of calories and should be limit down. For that you have to replace the normal milk with soy milk. Eggs can also be good option for the case.
4. Grains- Wholegrain have rich amount of fiber which helps to manage weight and also lowers the blood estrogen level and so reduces the risk of having breast cancer.
5. Olive Oil– Olive oil is magic ingredient and also best option for cooking.