High impact aerobics has intense jumping actions which synchronized with some rhythmic beats of music. On the other hand, low impact exercises include less jumping action, but here you have to do more footwork. Also, one has to make coordination with music being played. Another type is step aerobics and this should be practiced in any raised platform and where the music is being played.
Water aerobic as it is clear from the name that this type of aerobics is done in waist- deep water. Dance aerobic exercise is performed for about 25-30 minutes. All the steps of this exercise should be performed in a rhythmic way with 4 to 8 counts. Dance is very good exercise and is a wonderful option for fun loving people. While doing the exercise you can strengthen the body and get energy for all day today activities with efficiently and effectively. Following are the benefits of aerobic dance:
Benefits of Aerobic Dance Exercise
1) Dance aerobic is helpful for losing weight. Also, with the help of this exercise you can build your muscles too. For those who want to tone their muscles, should use the aerobic dance.
2) Aerobic dance workout provides strength to the body that includes weight bearing bones and also cardiovascular muscles.
3) This kind of workout enhances the efficiency of heart and also the lungs.
4) This one of the easiest and entertaining workout exercise. People of any age group and of any sex can do the practice of the exercise.
5) It is a wonderful stress buster. Many people like to do dance and so it is an interesting activity which deviate you from the drudgery of daily life. It keeps the mind relax.
6) It gives way to proper blood circulation in the body. It helps to lower down the cholesterol and blood sugar level.
7) People who are facing the depression issues should take help from this remedy for depression. Also, it keeps you free from anxiety and tension. It makes to away from all the tensions of the mind.
8) Dance aerobics helps to boost up your immune system.
Precautionary Measures – One thing which is considerable is that elder people should do it for less time as compared to younger ones and must take precautions. Heart patients should do that under doctor’s attention. 0-2 years children and pregnant ladies should not do this. You must drink 1-2 glass of water before practicing the aerobic dance. Also, one has to wear clothes where are properly fitted.